Paul Hebert, MBA – CEO
Paul Hebert is the Chief Executive Officer of SquareTail. Prior to founding SquareTail Paul served as President of United Way of Greater Nashua, and the founder and President of Decision Management Associates, LLC.
Paul is a native of Nashua; received his BS in Business Administration from the University of Connecticut and his MBA from the University of Massachusetts. His career has focused on business transformation – helping organizations understand complex business problems and developing and implementing effective strategies to improve performance and profitability.
Paul is an experienced CEO, CFO and COO, and has served as a trusted advisor to business owners and senior executives for more than twenty years. His business experience spans the for-profit, non-profit and government sectors of the economy, and he has a proven capacity to solve complex organizational problems. The following is a representative list of the types of projects that Paul has been involved with over the past 20 years:
- Led a revitalization of the operational model and fundraising strategy for United Way of Greater Nashua;
- Led business reorganization and operating strategy development for a $750M organization in Atlanta, GA;
- Guided development of program management structure and portfolio budget development for $300M Agency in Atlanta, GA and Hyattsville, MD;
- Served as principal budget and financial analyst for $120M program management office in Silver Spring, MD;
- Conducted review of governance and management structure for $300M federal government IT development organization in Washington, DC;\
- Led the strategic planning and organizational development effort for new IT inter-operability office in Washington, DC;
- Prepared Certificate of Need filings in support of new private home health care agencies in the District of Columbia and Maryland;
- Led the cost-benefit analysis for $150M revenue cycle improvement project in Albany, NY;
- Led numerous organizational strategy development, business transformation and reorganization efforts across the United States;
- Led redesign of financial and management reporting processes for $1B integrated healthcare system in New Orleans, LA;
- Provided development and launch assistance for several new business ventures, including: business plan development, capital structure analysis, and organizational structure design across the United States;
- Led due diligence analysis and contract negotiations for dozens of business expansion and consolidation efforts in the Northeastern US; and
- Served as COO/CFO for new IT company serving the healthcare industry: Developed business and financial plans for new business launch; established financial reporting and budget systems; played key role in development of business concept, formation of the governing board, and obtaining $15 million in financing for the company in Dallas, TX and Seattle, WA.
Paul has served the Greater Nashua community as a volunteer on more than a dozen boards and committees over the past twenty years. He recently served as Chairman of the Greater Nashua Chamber of Commerce, President of the Rotary Club of Nashua, is a multiple Paul Harris fellow of Rotary International, and an alumnus of Leadership New Hampshire. Paul was recently recognized for his leadership and innovation in the non-profit sector by the Nashua Telegraph in its 20/20 leadership publication.